Using telemedicine to connect patients to quality health care providers is a proven way to increase access to health services, especially in rural areas. In addition, Health-e-schools come with a unique program that allows school nurses to connect any students when medical care is required. This overall improves attendance, saves parents' time, and reduces barriers to learning.
Why Choose Us
- Parents don't have to take off work to get a child to the doctor
- Kids have access to medical attention right at school
- Appointments are available but not necessary
- Mental health and counseling are available where the kids are at school
- Private insurance, Medicaid, and uninsured students on a sliding fee scale are all accepted
The facility is available in all Pender County schools! Enroll online or download and print a form and return it to your school nurse.
- Health-e-Access (TeleHealth)
- Annual Physicals (Including Sports Physicals and Well Child Checks)
- Kindergarten Health Assessment
- Hearing and Vision Screening
- Mental and Behavioral Health
- Sick Visits
- Chronic Condition Management
Request More Information
Please use the form here to tell us a little bit about yourself. A representative will contact you shortly to discuss our services with you.