Your PATH to Good Health
Integrated System of Care
"School-based health care is a powerful investment in the health and academic potential of children and adolescents. This model delivers convenient, accessible and wide-ranging primary and mental heatlh care services to students where they already spend most of the time: in school.
At the heart of our model is the partnership between the schools and the health centers that give or support the services offered to the students.
Adolescents with access to SBHCs report higher rates of utilization of essential health services, particularly vital mental health services, but they are also less likely to engage in behaviors that put their health at risk." – National School Based Health Alliance
Mental Health Care services are provided in the school setting to make a significant impact on the physical, emotional and social development of children.
- Licensed therapists available
- Brief intervention therapy
- Risk assessment for prevention
The mission of PATH is to provide access to an Integrated System of Care for Pender County youth, their families, teachers, and staff.
- Sandy Rowe, Executive Director
- Kim Collins, Lead RN Pender County Schools
- Kim Morgan, Coastal Horizons Pender Director
- Ayrien Davis, Behavioral Health Therapist
- Justin Gibson, Behavioral Health Therapist
- Meredith Crowell, Integrated Health Liaison
- Savannah Walters, Wellness Coach
- Chelsea Crews-White, CMA
Board of Directors
- Board of Directors
- Angela Livingood, President, NHRMC Pharmacy Manager
- Jennings Trawick, Vice President, Burgaw, NC
- Patricia Casaw, Secretary, Retired FNP
- Craig Baker, Treasurer, Renovation Church
- Wanda Hutchens, Rocky Point, NC
- David Kirkland, Principal, Cape Fear Elementary
- June Robbins, Retired Pender County Schools
- Matt Teich, Coastal Horizons Psychiatric Practice Manager
HELP BY DONATING TODAY
At Pender Alliance for Total Health, we are working to create hope and the opportunity for a better world. We welcome you to join us in our mission and...
With integrated health care, we strive to provide comprehensive services recognizing the importance of treating the whole child. Physical, mental and social emotional health, are also integrated with other social determinants of health. Our collaborative partnerships enable us to identify problems as early as possible in order to address situations before they escalate into a more serious condition.
In person services are provided by Family Nurse Practitioners in our School Based Health Centers located at Pender High School (910) 815-7063 and at Cape Fear Middle/Elementary Schools (910) 623-6019
- Annual & Sports Physicals
- Well Child Checks
- Sick Visits
- Hearing & Vision Screenings
- Health-e-Schools (TeleHealth)
- Primary Care services provided in all Pender County Schools by visiting the School Nurse who will conduct a “face time” visit with a Nurse Practitioner by TeleHealth